North Down and Ards Women’s Aid provides a range of free support services to women and children affected by domestic and sexual violence.
We aim to keep women and children as safe as possible through education and awareness raising.
Our services include:
- someone to talk to
- emergency accommodation
- ‘floating support’ in a safe place in the community at a time that suits you
- support and information on your rights
- accompaniment to solicitors and court
- one-to-one and group support
- education and personal development programmes
- support services for children and young people.
Whether you access support on the telephone, in your community or at our refuge or resource centre, we will always listen, give you support and encouragement and provide clear information.
I know I will never allow anyone to abuse me like that again, Women’s Aid has given me the confidence to move on. Service user